Let’s get straight to the point: Where you work matters. That’s where we come in. Maven Landscape Services is Texas’ premier landscape management company. Our team is a supportive group of hard-working, no-nonsense, straight-shooting men and women. Each day, we endeavour to enrich others’ lives through beautiful landscapes. Why? Because we believe life is better outside. It’s our passion. Join a workplace where you can learn, grow, and prove your worth — each and every day.
We are currently looking for a highly organized individual to join our team as a Landscape Superintendent. The ideal candidate will have the right attitude and mix of customer service skills and hardscape and softscape installation experience as well as a desire to provide the best in quality of service.
What you'd be responsible for…
- Scheduling, managing and helping install multiple landscape construction projects.
- Prioritizing daily work assignments and schedules, delegate job tasks and manage crews.
- Conducting pre-construction walk thru with designer and client.
- Visiting job sites routinely for job status and updates.
- Proactively managing change orders as needed.
- Conducting post-construction punch list walk-through.
- Ensuring that all projects are completed on time, according to design, and within specified budget.
What experience we're looking for…
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three to five years experience in landscape construction.
What skills we're looking for…
- Ability to read landscape designs.
- Ability to plan and problem solve.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent prioritizing, planning and scheduling of projects and staff.
- A self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Proficient in managing crews, customer relations, and technical procedures of the job.
- Excellent organization and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to implement and promote best in-class production.
- General knowledge of irrigation systems and installation of hardscapes and softscapes.
- Knowledge of technology tools such as smartphones and tablet computers.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Clean DMV record.
- Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish).
- Past employment recommendations
- Must be able to pass a background check.
What your benefits and salary would look like…
- Starting salary with opportunities for promotions and bonuses.
- Company vehicle.
- Two weeks paid holidays / vacations.
- Clothing allowance.
Hiring by Maven Landscapes,