Let’s get straight to the point: Where you work matters. That’s where we come in. Maven Landscape Services is Texas’ premier landscape management company. Our team is a supportive group of hard-working, no-nonsense, straight-shooting men and women. Each day, we endeavour to enrich others’ lives through beautiful landscapes. Why? Because we believe life is better outside. It’s our passion. Join a workplace where you can learn, grow, and prove your worth — each and every day.
We are currently looking for a highly organized individual to join our team as a Landscape Maintenance Account Manager. The ideal candidate will have the right attitude and mix of customer service skills, horticultural knowledge, and a desire to provide the best in quality of service.
What you'd be responsible for…
- Listening to customer desires, generating creative, on-point solutions and proposals for customers, yet on point and consistent with the image of the company.
- Communicating effectively with client management staff as well as maintenance staff.
- Maintaining long-term, loyal client relationships with a goal of 100% retention.
- Performing site walk evaluations and meetings with customer, ensuring a high-level of quality and customer service.
- Managing crews for quality control.
- Preparing and presenting landscape enhancement ideas to existing clients.
- Processing work orders.
- Managing budgets and labor hours.
- Always striving to proactively assist the company in resolving issues, problems or concerns with clients.
What experience we're looking for…
- Commercial landscape maintenance and/or construction experience a plus.
What skills we're looking for…
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects.
- General knowledge of irrigation systems.
- Knowledge of plants.
- Excellent organization and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Knowledge of technology tools such as smartphones and tablet computers.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Clean DMV record.
- Able to communicate in both English and Spanish.
- Past employment recommendations.
- Able to pass a background check.
What your benefits and salary would look like…
- Starting salary with opportunities for promotions and bonuses.
- Company vehicle.
- Two weeks paid holidays / vacations.
- Clothing allowance.
Hiring by Maven Landscapes,