Let’s get straight to the point: Where you work matters. That’s where we come in. Maven Landscape Services is Texas’ premier landscape management company. Our team is a supportive group of hard-working, no-nonsense, straight-shooting men and women. Each day, we endeavour to enrich others’ lives through beautiful landscapes. Why? Because we believe life is better outside. It’s our passion. Join a workplace where you can learn, grow, and prove your worth — each and every day.
We are currently looking for a proven sales professional to join our team in a Commercial Sales position. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned, assertive, results-oriented individual with track record of exceeding sales targets, a high level of commitment and a strong desire to achieve goals. This position reports to the Operations Manager.
- Achieving sales objectives through sales to new customers and sales of additional services to existing customers.
- Identifying sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow-up and networking.
- Cold calling new prospects.
- Managing sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and closing.
- Developing and maintaining a high level of knowledge about landscaping services provided by the company.
- Developing and maintaining an understanding of the properties, multi-family managers, property managers and their respective budgets and needs.
- Using effective time management to maximize results.
- Documenting daily sales activities through the use of our CRM tool; preparing accurate reports and forecasts; managing pipeline and performing other tasks necessary to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales management.
- Providing feedback from field experience to internal cross-functional teams in regard to services, selling and competitive matters.
- Interacting with sales, marketing and external customers.
- Operating under moderate supervision with frequent reviews of work.
- Awareness and compliance of all company policies.
- Preparing bids and contracts.
- Must be available to attend evening networking events and functions.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Clean driving record.
- Professional and clean appearance.
- Drug free (may be required to take a drug test).
- High school education.
- College education is a plus, but not a must.
- Experienced in sales.
- Knowledge of the landscaping industry is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Starting salary with opportunities for promotions and bonuses.
- Company vehicle.
- Two weeks paid holidays and vacations.
- Clothing allowance.
- Commission only positions available as well.
Hiring by Maven Landscapes,