To our clients and partners,
As an essential service in the State of Texas, Maven is open and operating at full capacity to keep outdoor spaces safe and beautiful during these trying times.
Studies show spending time outside is good for our physical and mental health. We believe that providing safe outdoor spaces for people to enjoy responsibly benefits us all.
To protect you and our team, we are following all safety and sanitation measures recommended by the CDC:
- Crews are receiving additional health and safety training.
- Team members are screened every day for symptoms. Any employee with a temperature over 100.4°F or any other symptoms is required to stay home.
- Team members will remain 6 feet away from others, will not engage in physical contact and will wear masks.
- Team members are required to wash or sanitize their hands regularly. All crews have access to wash stations and/or disinfectant and safety equipment.
- Trucks and equipment are cleaned every day.
We are offering virtual consultations for any residential clients who prefer to avoid in-person visits. When meeting in-person, our team members are asked not to engage in any form of physical contact — including handshakes — and will maintain 6 feet of distance at all times.
Do you have any questions or concerns? Call us at (512) 263-3669 or email email@example.com.
Brad Tatum | President