Let’s get straight to the point: Where you work matters. That’s where we come in. Maven Landscape Services is Texas’ premier landscape management company. Our team is a supportive group of hard-working, no-nonsense, straight-shooting men and women. Each day, we endeavour to enrich others’ lives through beautiful landscapes. Why? Because we believe life is better outside. It’s our passion. Join a workplace where you can learn, grow, and prove your worth — each and every day.
We are currently looking for a highly organized individual to join our team as an Landscape Maintenance Branch Manager. The ideal candidate will have the right attitude and mix of customer service skills, horticultural knowledge, and a desire to provide the best in quality of service.
What you'd be responsible for…
- Operations management through review of and implementation of schedules, labor hours, productivity, sales goals, etc.
- Preparing appropriate annual, monthly, and weekly business plans and assures that each person understands how they fits into these plans.
- Overseeing branch team building, training and development programs.
- Scheduling and managing of landscape foreman and crews.
- Bidding and selling of new landscape maintenance contracts for commercial, municipalities, and HOAs.
- Bidding and selling of landscape enhancements, and other services.
- Ensuring that we respond quickly and properly to all reasonable customer requests.
- Developing and executing telephone, email and cold call sales campaigns.
- Updating CRM software with client and sales information.
What experience we're looking for…
- An associate degree in landscape, horticulture or related field is a plus.
- Five years of commercial landscape maintenance is a plus.
- Past employment recommendations.
- Able to pass a background check.
What skills we're looking for…
- A self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Proficiency in managing crews, customer relations, selling methodologies and technical procedures of the job.
- Excellent organization and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Able to implement and promote best in-class production and sales goals.
- General knowledge of irrigation systems.
- Knowledge of technology tools like smartphones and tablet computers.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Clean DMV record.
- Able to communicate in both English and Spanish.
What your benefits and salary would look like…
- Starting salary with opportunities for promotions and bonuses.
- Company vehicle.
- Two weeks paid holidays / vacations.
- Clothing allowance.
Hiring by Maven Landscapes,